Classic custom built uptown cottage w/ modern open floor plan. Designed by Matt Voelkel (MV Designs) & constructed by Steve Owens (builder). Recycled pine floors, high ceilings w/ picture molding, recycled cypress doors, antique mantle & wall sconces. Updated kitchen w/ quartz counter tops & SS appliances. Freshly completed master bath renovation w/ tile shower & refinished antiqued claw footed tub. Four bedroom, 3.5 baths w/ 2,660 sq ft of living. Lg 120 x 120 ft lot. Flood Zone A.
Ann Dussom of GARDNER REALTORS®
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of New Orleans' Northshore,
Vol. 20, Issue 06, Page 14.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Range
- Cooling System: 2 A/C Units, Central Air Conditioning
- Heating System: 2 Heating Units, Gas Heating
- Roof: Metal Roof
- Exterior Construction: Porch
- Parking: Parking in Driveway
- Porch/Deck: Porch
- Alarm System: Security System
- Fireplace: Gas Fireplace, Woodburning Fireplace
- Interior Construction: Security System, Smoke Alarm(s)
- MLS Area: West Saint Tammany/Covington West Hwy 190 (202)
- Fence: Fenced
- Sewer Utilities: City Sewer
- Water Utilities: Public Water Supply
- Living Room: 12.5x12
- Dining Room: 12.2x12.1
- Kitchen: 20.1x10.5
- Master Bedroom: 16x12.3
- 2nd Bedroom: 18x13.6
- 3rd Bedroom: 14.2x11
- 4th Bedroom: 12.3x9.5